Running out of time? Run to the gym!
If you need a last-minute gift for the fitness enthusiast in your life, grab a quick workout and work in some last-minute shopping. You’ll find great gifts and stocking stuffers in the retail area at your nearest 24 Hour Fitness.
1. Bluetooth earbuds. Free your favorite fitness fanatic from his or her device. New from Scosche, affordable Bluetooth earbuds give you wireless freedom up to 33 feet from the source, at $29.99.
2. Nike pants and tops. Great-looking performance-wear from Nike gives the gift of another reason to hit the gym. Grab them something in Purple Dynasty, a new color for the holidays, at select 24 Hour Fitness clubs. Rain print capris, $60, and Nike Elastika Graphic Training Tank featuring Dri-FIT fabric, a racerback and mesh shoulder straps for comfort, $35.
3. Nourishing supplements. Help your favorite fitness fan stay on track with high-quality supplements from Optimum Nutrition. Gold Standard 100% Whey 5 lb. jar, $49.99. Amin.o Energy workout and recovery formula, 270 gram jar, $19.99.
4. Pretty gym bag. Practical and pretty, Vooray’s “Burner” Small Duffle will make it easy to stay organized. The 16” bag includes magnetic clasping leather handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap, three exterior pockets, four interior pockets and a separate exterior shoe “garage.” Available in multiple colors and prints (shown in Rose Gray), $49.99 at select 24 Hour Fitness clubs and at vooray.com.
5. Superhero bottle and towel. The gift that lets the fitness buff flaunt those super powers! The Hulk Cup, $14.99, Workout Towel, $12.99. Other characters available including Wonder Woman.
6. Thoughtful meal organizer. Reward someone’s dietary dedication with the Six Pack Meal Management bag. It holds up to three meals, chilled, for up to eight hours and comes with adjustable internal shelving, three slide-out snap-lid containers and two gel packs for chilling. Neoprene side pockets for water bottles, utensils and shaker bottles and additional, exterior pockets help keep everything organized. Specially priced at $63.99 through December at select 24 Hour Fitness clubs.
7. Quest Bars. Forgot the stocking stuffers? Grab a few Quest Bars for the person who wants the sugar plum taste without all the sugar and carbs. They come in more than 10 amazing flavors (White Chocolate Raspberry, anyone?),
at $24.99 per box of 12.
8. Foam roller. If someone on your list’s got knots, the TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller can help them feel good and move better. Firmer than traditional solid foam rollers, it has a patented design that’s specially patterned to mimic a massage therapist’s hands. Available in select 24 Hour Fitness clubs at $39.99.
9. Therapy balls. For on-the-spot, portable self-care put a pair of Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls in that fitness enthusiast’s stocking. They’re made of a special rubber that grips at your skin and grabs multiple layers of muscles to help rub out deep adhesions and tension. Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls, $12.99.