If you’ve shaken off that winter chill but you haven’t set your sights on a specific race or event, don’t lose momentum before you start. Now is a great time to use body-weight movement to prepare for better mobility and movement ability, no matter what your preferred activity is or will be later in the season.
For the first four weeks:
- Do the workout two days per week.
- Perform two sets of each exercise.
- Find an activity you enjoy for a third day of movement. Go for a walk with a friend, play a game of squash, take a Group X class or go for a swim.
For weeks five through eight:
- Do the workout three days per week.
- Perform three sets of each exercise.
- Use your fun activity to give you a fourth day of movement.